- Human Resource
- Information Techn...
Posted On : 19 Jul, 2021 Information Technology
JAVA API Full Stack Engineer
Qualy5 Business Solutions
$91,226 - $160,017 a year
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in software development
- You have experience as a Full-Stack Engineer, delivering end-to-end experiences across front-end and backend
- You have proven experience in building user-friendly, responsive web applications for desktop and mobile
- You have proven experience in designing, building high traffic reliable, and performant software in Java/Node.js
- You have experience in software testing from unit tests and UI tests with tools such as Cypress, Selenium, and Jest
- Craft high quality, secure, testable, maintainable code that is not over-engineered
- Own the quality of what we build, through testing, test automation, and observability to ensure operational reliability and performance.
- Analyze business requirements and problem-solve to create the right solutions for our customers
- Participate in code reviews with other engineers to provide feedback to ensure we maintain quality, standards, meets requirements, and compliance
- Maintain and improve our documentation across codebases, architectures, and knowledge bases
- Collaborate in our cross-functional Product Management and Engineering teams to plan and deliver high-quality solutions in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Be an impactful contributor to the team, to plan, design, and build elegant solutions
- Take initiative and always look for ways in improving the quality of our solutions, codebases, technical debt, standards, processes, and best practices
- Be a participant in the global engineering community improving our practice across the company.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $91,226.00 – $160,017.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Overtime pay
- Are you a Permanent Resident / Australian Citizen?
- Are you legally authorized to work in Australia?
- What is your current and expected salary?
- What is your notice period?
- Temporarily due to COVID-19